Warriors release 2017-2018 schedule
The Moose Jaw Warriors have released their 2017-2018 Western Hockey League Regular Season schedule.
The regular season will begin Friday, September 22nd in Prince Albert with the first game of a weekend home-and-home series with the Raiders, the Warriors home opener will be Saturday, September 23rd against the Raiders. The Warriors regular season will end with a home-and-home series against the Brandon Wheat Kings March 16th and 17th.
At home the Warriors will play 11 Saturday games, 10 Friday games, five on Sunday’s, five on Tuesday’s, two on Wednesday’s, and they will have three on Thursday’s.
2017-2018 Dates/Points of Interest:
- Warriors have a combined 21 games Friday and Saturday
- Seven of the Warriors first eight games are at home
- U.S. Division Road Trip: October 17 @ Kootenay, October 18 @ Spokane, October 20 @ Everett October 21 @ Seattle, October 24 @ Portland, October 25 @ Tri City, October 27 @ Medicine Hat
- B.C. Division home games: October 14 vs. Vancouver, November 28 vs. Victoria, December 12 vs. Kelowna, December 15 vs. Kamloops, February 3 vs. Prince George
- Teddy Bear Toss: Friday, December 1 vs. Swift Current
- New Year’s Eve Brandon
- Hall of Fame Game: Saturday, February 24
- Regina home-and-home:
- November 10 & 12
- February 14, 16, 18
- Other East Division home-and-home series:
- Brandon: December 30 & 31, March 16 & 17
- Prince Albert: September 22 & 23, November 2 & 4
- Swift Current: December 1 & 2, December 27 & 28
Moose Jaw and Swift Current will also serve as the official hosts for two games of the 2017 CIBC Canada-Russia Series in November. Team WHL will face the Russian National Junior Team in Moose Jaw on Monday, November 6 and in Swift Current on Tuesday, November 7.
2017-2018 Moose Jaw Warriors season tickets and flex packs are available at the Warriors Office located in Mosaic Place, more details are available online at www.mjwarriors.com or by calling 306.694.5711.
Click here to view the Warriors 2017-2018 Regular Season schedule